500 Office Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761(808) 756-9147
Kapalua Ziplines Reviews Around the Web
PK Patel · March 30, 2018
Yes, they have lots of 5 star reviews. Most likely from people that have never ziplined before and have nothing to compare their experience to.
I’ve been to a competitor of theirs right down the street. The competitor has them beat in multiple aspects. Here’s a few:
- The competitor does NOT make you carry your own dolly. It’s bulky and weights like 20 lbs.
- The competitor gives you a mini carrying case so you can bring your phone/camera and have it safely strapped to you while zip lining. This place gives you a locker and scares you into not bringing anything with. They “promise” they will take pictures the entire time and sell you those pictures at an inflated cost at the end.
- The harness that this place uses is almost like a giant roller coaster seat. Its so bulky that it sucks the fun out of zip lining.
- The amount of time it takes these guys to saddle someone up to zip line is about twice as much as the competitor. This is an unnecessary waste of time.
- The competitor provides fresh fruits and cookies after the 3rd zip line. This place provides nothing.
The guides did their best to keep it as fun as possible but the place is just way too corporate. I suggest choosing a different zip line vendor.
Theresa Sexton · April 08, 2018
We had a blast! Very friendly staff. We were impressed by the attention to detail and safety. Justin & Chris worked hard to make the trip memorable. We highly recommend Kapalua Ziplines.
M7M · April 20, 2018
Pros: the views on a sunny day are stunning.
Cons: the ride up the mountain was the worst feeling I have ever felt in any vehicle, truck, or van in my life. SO rough. Terrain is not car friendly. The Van used was not meant for this type of terrain. Felt car sick at the top of the mountain and bottom. So those who get car sick beware!
Krista Petre · March 06, 2018
This was such a great place to go ziplining for the first time!! The views were awesome and the staff were super helpful and fun to be around!! I’d love to come here again! I recommend Kapalua Ziplines with 5+ rating!!
Melissa Halcomb · January 20, 2018
Absolutely amazing experience! We did the seven line tour and it was so much fun. It poured rain for about half of it but that really just added to the experience. Corey was our guide and he really made it a great time! He was funny and entertaining and gave us some really great recommendations for other stuff to do on the island, which were awesome! Britney at the dront desk was super nice and we enjoyed chatting with her before our tour. She also had great reccomendations for us. 100% would do again, even in the rain!
Denzel N. · February 27, 2018
Shoutout to Justin, Ryland, Austin, and Jared for an awesome time. For my girlfriend and I, it was our first time ziplining and this awesome group of guys...